This is an attempt at a tutorial (or walkthrough) that might help you with ideas on how blend a picture into a background (or: how to intergrate a picture so your graphic looks like a coherent whole).
I assume you know how to cut out images and how to paste them on a background and how to use blend modes. If anything isn’t clear, please leave a message in my inbox and I’ll try to help you!
Warning: image heavy!
Full graphic (x)
Okay this was highly requested like one month ago but I was in a lazy mood plus my summer vacations didn’t collaborated so I’m making this tutorial today. Hope you like it/ understand it. It’s easier than what it looks to be completely honest.
“It is the sea that comes.”
"I dreamed that the sea was lapping all around Winterfell. I saw black waves crashing against the gates and towers, and then the salt water came flowing over the walls and filled the castle. Drowned men were floating in the yard."
↳ Bran V: A Clash of Kings / A Song of Ice and Fire
It’s way too stressful to spend too much time looking at her blog, but this is what I’ve found so far.
[Tw: transmisogynistic slurs, transmisogyny, cissexism, racism, bigotry against Muslims, racism, monosexism, ableism]
- This post, which grouped trans women, AMAB non-binary people, and cis men together and implied that all except one of them were shitty. and her shitty response, which was deflecting of criticism and consdescending, as well as implied that her work in the legal field absolved her of cissexism. She later made many more posts, and tried to play the victim in this situation.
- This post which she reblogged immediately after, which implies that people calling out her transmisogyny are oppressing women, because she seems to fail to recognize that transmisogyny is a form of misogyny.
- This post where she complains about “social justice bloggers” criticizing Laci Green’s use of transmisogynistic slurs, then implies that the same people who criticize Laci Green love Tyler Oakley, despite the fact that this is decidedly untrue.
- Defending this post
- This post where she a, a white person, decided she should “prove” a character many people interpret as a person of color, is white.
- Ignores the whitewashing in Divergent and THG because apparently white feminism is more important according to her
- This shit, which people called her out for and she dismissed these criticisms.
- Here where she accused Nicki Minaj of lying about being bisexual because she doesn’t date or have sex with women at this point. Ignoring the fact that Nicki Minaj also has said that she doesn’t date or have sex with men either. She is currently celibate.
- Has admitted that it is fucked up that rap music is criticized more heavily for heterosexism (here) yet continues to criticize rap music more heavily for heterosexism than other genres of music.
- Here is some bizarre comparing of Taylor Swift to Tyler the Creator, because again, her go-to criticism of misogyny is always rap music.
- Defends the word “breeders”: here
- Excusing Daenerys’ imperialism and making fun of people who criticize it.
- Uses words like “sane” and therefore implies that Hannibal is “insane.” (He’s certainly not sympathetic, but using ableist slurs to label a murderer and cannibal is gross): Here
- Constantly erases non-binary people, and has said that people are only queer if they are attracted to people of the “same gender,” ignoring non-binary people, people who are attracted to non-binary people, as well as binary heterosexual trans people, who may or may not identify as queer.
- Believes the term monosexism is “ so redundant when we already have the terms “heterosexual” and “homosexual”“: here